but besides the recall i've also got who i'm going to vote for to worry about...
- i'm sure as hell not voting for arnold due to the fact that he's got pete wilson's team behind him and people seem to be voting for him just because he's a celebrity.
- bustamante frightens me - he only graduated from high school [that's right, high school] several years ago and voting for him would be like putting davis back into office after pulling him out.
- mcclintock's just a bit too conservative for me even tho he seems to be on the level - not to mention one of the better candidates.
- i know i'll take a lot of shit for this from my more conservative friends but i like a large portion of camejo's platform. my inner pinko liberal just thinks most of what he has to say just makes sense.
- i'd get into the other candidates but most of them are just a fucking joke.
*sigh* what to do...